1. This Campaign is promoted by Tornado Tour Systems (Pty) Ltd, trading as Activitar, the best place tobook your online adventures, registered under the laws of South Africa (registration number 2004/000954/07) (“Activitar”, “we”, or “us””), in partnership with PayU Payment Solutions (Pty) Ltd, an online payment service provider incorporated under the laws of South Africa (registration number 2009/017393/07) (“PayU”).
2. This Campaign entitles PayU Wallet users to a 10% discount off the advertised price for adventures ofactivities offered exclusively on activitar.com (the “Website”) in South Africa.
3. In order to receive then 10% discount, Activitar will issue a transferable voucher code (“Voucher Code”)for you to use when making your payment for the selected activity (the “Deal”).
4. This Campaign is available to South African residents who are least 18 years old or older.
5. To qualify for the Deal and get your Voucher Code, you will be required to:
6. If you have any questions about how to qualify or get your Voucher Code, please email us at email@example.com the words “Holiday Campaign” in the subject line. If you have any questions about how to load, activate or pay using a PayU Wallet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Holiday Campaign” in the subject line.
7. Each PayU Wallet user is entitled to one Voucher Code from us, but the Voucher Code can betransferred for use to other PayU Wallet users. We reserve the right to disqualify any person from participating in the Campaign if we or PayU in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud.
8. You are responsible for the cost (if any) costs associated with downloading and/or accessing yourVoucher Code from your computer or mobile device.
9. We accept no responsibility for Voucher Codes that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete orcannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
10. This Campaign is for a limited time period only. The Campaign opens at 08:00 on 17 December 2015and closes at 23:59 31 January 201 . No one is entitled to the benefits of the Campaign outside this time period.
11. If you qualify for a Voucher Code in accordance with these Rules, we will send you an email or smscontaining the Voucher Code. When you receive this email or sms containing your Voucher Code and made your payment, we will handle the rest in accordance with our standard terms and conditions accessible at https://www.activitar.com/pages/terms. It is your responsibility to ensure that youunderstand and read our terms and conditions and the PayU user terms and conditions when using your PayU Wallet.
12. A Voucher Code and the associated 10% discount are non-exchangeable and are not redeemable forcash or any other monetary value.
13. Voucher Codes are transferable and can be used each time you make a payment for a Deal on theWebsite during the Campaign period.
14. We shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us as described in our https://www.activitar.com/pages/privacy, and in accordance with data protection legislation. You consentto us and PayU contacting you about your deal, for marketing purposes (where you have consented to this), and for administration.
15. We may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties and/or otherwise engage thirdparty providers in connection with this Campaign where the third party is acting on our behalf for the purposes of administering this Campaign or a Deal purchased during the Campaign period, and/or for the purposes of sending you our marketing materials; and/or as otherwise required by law.
16. Activitar and PayU accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointmentincurred or suffered by you as a result of applying for a Voucher Code or associated in and to a Voucher Code. Activitar and PayU further disclaim any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Campaign. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude the liability of Activitar or PayU under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from Activitar or PayU’s negligence.
17. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily orpermanently, this Campaign with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the promoters in all matters relating to the Campaign is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Neither Activitar nor PayU shall be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to thisCampaign where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. This includes any act or omission by suppliers of any activities associated with a Deal or any other third party.
19. If the Campaign is regulated by the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, it is not intended that anyprovision of these Rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act and therefore all provisions of these Rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
20. By using your Voucher Code, you agree to all these Rules without exception.
21. The Campaign and these Rules will be governed by the laws of South Africa and you submit to theexclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts.